Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having trouble locating a parts schematic for a 2008 Jeep Patriot 2.4L 2x4. It would be nice to get OEM part numbers when you need to order stuff is all. Does anyone know where you can get something like this?

·
Registered
113 Posts
I would like this too. I know someone has the Service Manual, but the parts catalog would be really nice too. Keep us posted. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,441 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I would like this too. I know someone has the Service Manual, but the parts catalog would be really nice too. Keep us posted. Thanks!
give me your e-mail and i will send you the 2008 parts catalogue in pdf format

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am having trouble locating a parts schematic for a 2008 Jeep Patriot 2.4L 2x4. It would be nice to get OEM part numbers when you need to order stuff is all. Does anyone know where you can get something like this?
I have bumping out old threads but this one seemed to be common as i was on the same thing weeks ago. But the best thing to address the issue would be to have the service bulletin wherein original parts numbers were stated. I have also seen legit pdfs that would help on this. Anyway, the troubleshooting process is seen on the dealership manual as well just in case you have the issue on such thing.

·
Registered
82 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts