Jeep Patriot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to clean out the garage. Four manual set, seven inch high stack of service information. $25 plus shipping. Basically my charge for boxing them up and getting them to the Post Office /UPS/FedEx, your choice.

Manuals_1.JPG

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The recycle truck comes next Tuesday. So, one way or another, they're gone next Tuesday. :)

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually, I do. I was just coming onto the website to delete the info. My wife has been in the hospital and I got behind on getting the manuals out to the recycle truck. Send me a conversation request, what they seem to be calling a private message on this forum. I'd like payment through Paypal.

You can shop for your choice of shipping methods from zip 78255. They weigh 19 pounds. Postal book rate might be best. But you may have access to better FedEx or UPS rates through a business.

Glad you're taking these. Hate to see good information go down the memory hole at the recyclers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's awesome about the manuals! Sorry you and the wife are going through a health scare though. That's never awesome. Just went through a couple months at beginning of the year with my wife in and out of hospital. No fun at all but it all worked out.

Real quick, just saw your post but gotta step away for a few. Wanted to let you know I want the manuals and I'll private message you when I get back. Thanks for reply and wishing the best for you and your wife. Talk more soon.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Manuals sold and shipped out.

Wishing everyone on the Forum the best. Keep sharing info and ideas. It adds to the enjoyment of having a Compass or Patriot. And keeping them running adds to their value. Bye now. (y) :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts