Jeep Patriot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have been looking for days on a specific O-Ring for the auxiliary cooler on the Jeep Patriot 2007, Sport 2.4L CVT transmission cooler. It’s just impossible to find anywhere, and I ordered part #212326A from Whatever It Takes, but it’s not even close to big enough. (I bought that because someone else said that was the part somewhere else on the forum). If there’s any way to get it in person that would be preferred, but I just cannot find the O-Ring anywhere, a rubber circle is stopping my car from running for a week, lol. Btw, the cooler part is:

SKP SK117115
or
Mopar 68025160AA

Thank you in advance! This is what I get for changing the filter myself

·
Administrator
6,467 Posts
@LondonG , perhaps you should also contact WIT and let them know the O-ring didn't fit as it's advertised on their site and get something worked out.

Also, if you have to you can re-use the old O-ring ( I re-used mine.) if it isn't broken or damaged, if not permanently at least until you get a new one. Better than than having it sit in the driveway.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@LondonG , perhaps you should also contact WIT and let them know the O-ring didn't fit as it's advertised on their site and get something worked out.

Also, if you have to you can re-use the old O-ring ( I re-used mine.) if it isn't broken or damaged, if not permanently at least until you get a new one. Better than than having it sit in the driveway.
Yeah, I used one recommended in this site, not from WIT for the part, they don’t have it for my car specifically. However, the old one exploded when I installed the plate incorrectly since it’s hard to reach two of the bolts, and so that’s unusable. The Mitsubishi one recommended above is my next best bet I think, looks like the same o-ring with the little divets and such. Thank you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts