Jeep Patriot Forums banner

Have you been able to successfully retain steering wheel controls post install ??

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• Dont waste your time trying!!

• Total voters
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have legit spent the last 2 weeks researching and pricing diff options to put a new head unit in my jeep to give my patriot a little more personality.Anyhow, after finding the perfect fitting head unit, the correct interface, and about $300 later after buying adapters and everything I THOUGHT I was close to being finished and I get can finally get my jeep back to its clean, complete interior. Of course, only until I'm totally stumped on the whole steering wheel control hook ups. The reciever came with a 3mm Jack, and of course attached to my jeep is the grey connector with 1 solid green, 1 green/orange, and 1 green/yellow wire attached. Will someone PLEASE help me out on figuring out how to connect this?? I've paid the extra money for the interface that allows me to retain swc rather than the 10 buck harness I could have purchased. Any help or even a push in the right direction would be extremely appreciated!! If there's another thread about this already. I've searched for it and cant seem to locate it. Thanks for your time!!! 🤨☹😩

·
Registered
53 Posts
just reading this 'cos I was bored so surfing the forums. See you had nil response to your question. Maybe you should have provided all the information like head unit, harnesses, patch leads, images and what you have done. I guess people wont be bothered, if you can't be.
Just a thought

1 - 2 of 2 Posts