Jeep Patriot Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

May Patriot of the Month Submission Thread

34K views 78 replies 33 participants last post by  breadtruck 
#1 ·
The contest of contests will be open for submissions from now until 12:00pm (Noonish) Eastern time on May 25th or when we reach 25 total entries.

To submit your Patriot for Patriot of the Month all you have to do is post a pic of your Patriot here in this thread. You may only post pics of your own Patriot. Previous winners may re-submit, however you can’t use the same picture. Maximum 3 photos per entry (or you won't be added to the poll).

When we reach 25 entries or reach may 25th (whichever comes first), a poll will be added containing the entered submissions until the end of the month. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of April!

The incredible prizes:

1. The May 2013 Patriot of the Month Winner will be featured on the homepage during the month of June.

2. FREE* full size 23"x35" poster of your winning POTM pic!!! (Thanks dixedawg!!!)

3. A custom one of a kind decal with the month and year to forever commemorate your reign as Patriot of the Month (Thanks Creation!!!):

Now get out there and take some pictures of your Patriots!

* POTM winner responsible for paying shipping fees for poster.

See less See more
#30 ·
EastBeach, check the JeepPatriot.com Facebook page I think you'll like what you see pinned to the top :p

#31 ·
Kenny, I fully intend to make the Baja 1000, and will hopefully have some modifications done this summer. Either way, that wasn't my first time off-road(unless you don't count the two-tracks or the snow drifting at the other off-road park). And while my strap-down job may not have been the best, I saw the Jeep in that light and just had to get a shot. Somehow felt like the end of an era(always does at the end of a school year at Cville). Yes, the interior was full, and the roof-racks do have a purpose, ya know.

#32 ·
Well good luck with that Baja 1k this millennia but that's not the point I was making. I was trying to show you how douchebag-like you were being. His sticker is fine and humorous but you go to point out the fact that he won't ever be racing it...no sh*t he wont but it's still funny. So I pointed out a similar thing for you...you named your Pat 'General Lee Jr' but like I said; highly doubtful you'll make the next Baja 1k or even one of the next several in our lifetime yet you were calling him out for a silly sticker. Just saying, maybe you should think about what you say before you say it. You tend to not do that on here from time to time.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#34 ·
Damn, some sweet lookin Pats this month! Keep 'em coming everyone!

#37 ·
My apologies for seeming at all like a jerk, like I said it's a cool sticker, what I meant by not racing is that the vehicle in question seemed modded for trail riding, not for racing of any sort, and I read of no plans for racing it. That's where my conclusion came from. If I ever come across as a jerk, please let me know of course, but I would also appreciate the reminder not be flat-out jerkface. Again, no offense intended.

#42 ·
I'm going to save my good stuff for next month

#43 ·
I would... I'd be willing to bet money that the user "MAS" with his airbagged Patriot will probably win. He only has 4 posts including his POTM submission. He has an awesome Patriot, but won't be getting my vote. A few winners in the past haven't even been back to see that they've won. They just post in the POTM and never come back.

#45 ·
I would... I'd be willing to bet money that the user "MAS" with his airbagged Patriot will probably win. He only has 4 posts including his POTM submission. He has an awesome Patriot, but won't be getting my vote. A few winners in the past haven't even been back to see that they've won. They just post in the POTM and never come back.
So I should wait to send the poster if he wins? lol

He really should hit the Jeep FB page. Many of us have sent some great photos to the page and still no Patriots in their "Top 5 of the week".

I usually vote partially for the Vehicle, the photo, the scenery, the person, and other factors. So plenty of great entries so far, and room for more.

#46 ·
Holy sh*t, that thing's on bags? I thought it was a photoshop job or something. Damn, eh? Crazy.

#47 ·
Here are my submissions! There are some great looking Pats out there!

#52 ·
@beldamar

Love that second pic
It's from Olympic National Park in Washington. I loved driving through the NW Rainforest. If you ever get the chance, go check it out!

#54 ·
AIC will be the winner again of POTM I guess. Very nice pics!
There goes my chance of winning :(

#57 ·
Nice climbing skills, AIC! Made for some nice, nice pics!

#60 ·
Beldmar:good choice with the orange, though I admit I couldn't tell it at first glance. Maybe it's the editing(which is also cool). AIC: Sweet pics!!!! That middle one looks like your Pat was about to roll over for ya.

#63 ·
Many pictures with this orange depend on the lighting, though there is some photo editing, sometimes I get dull orange (clouds), red (saturated color), or SUNBURST orange (bright sunshine). And yes, I was happy how the angles worked with the second pic ;)

@ Beldamar...check the JeepPatriot.com Facebook page...you'll like what you see I think :p

Found it and posted a reply, thanks! More to come on my adventure page and within a month I plan to visit Yosemite NP. Hopefully I get some great pics of my JEEP!

#61 ·
@ Beldamar...check the JeepPatriot.com Facebook page...you'll like what you see I think :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.