2011 pat additions - Jeep Patriot Forums
Newbie Check-In First Post? Make your big introduction here.

1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kyruffneck

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-05-2019, 06:44 PM Thread Starter

2011 pat additions

Hey everyone though I have had a few prior post it has been some time so i was just wanting to share some of the things I have done lately to mine. I added the RC lift like I had stated before and though I put different rims on as you will see in the pictures I am not going to say much on them because I now have some 15s I am going to be changing to before long but some of the things I that I haven’t yet shared is I added have now added a hood blackout a decal down the side as well as a 4x4 decal also tinted my windows with 5% tint though I still have to do my windshield strip as well as added a Kenwood touchscreen radio and also though I don’t have a picture of it built a box in the cargo area with a pullout for storage. Also about forgot about add a receiver hitch and backup camera but just wanted to share on what I have done so far and I still have a few more things I intend on doing but I will share those as I get them done like here soon I am planning to fabricate front and back bumpers for it add LED lighting and a few minor tuning mods nothing extreme by any means just the few things that don’t really what I would consider adding power just more improves the delivery of what is there already cuz as we all know it’s a Patriot if power was what you where looking for you should have went another way lol. So anyway this is what my truck has going on as of right now maybe might help someone else with some ideas on what they might like to do to there’s and if anybody wants to know anything about any that I done as far as thinking about doing it yourself as I have feel free to hit me up
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2D6AC156-34DB-462E-AB78-821A3794AE72_1557095297546.jpg (19.7 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg A93DF89D-6E42-4051-B307-A8C557A6301E_1557095392437.jpg (15.5 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 96D24CCD-3B9E-458F-93C7-F0E336945033_1557095472262.jpg (15.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg A6B26F09-B484-4CB1-BDDD-7F1ECDFBA520_1557095511865.jpg (13.2 KB, 34 views)
Sandstone likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-07-2019, 08:41 PM
Use the SEARCH feature

Welcome! Looks good

Truckin' the bread all over your @$$!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-24-2019, 12:26 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyruffneck View Post
Hey everyone though I have had a few prior post it has been some time so i was just wanting to share some of the things I have done lately to mine. I added the RC lift like I had stated before and though I put different rims on as you will see in the pictures I am not going to say much on them because I now have some 15s I am going to be changing to before long but some of the things I that I haven’t yet shared is I added have now
added a hood blackout a decal down the side as well as a 4x4 decal also tinted my windows with 5% tint though I still have to do my windshield strip as well as added a Kenwood touchscreen radio and also though I don’t have a picture of it built a box in the cargo area with a pullout for storage. Also about forgot about add a receiver hitch and backup camera but just wanted to share on what I have done so far and I still have a few more things I intend on doing but I will share those as I get them done like here soon I am planning to fabricate front and back bumpers for it add LED lighting and a few minor tuning mods nothing extreme by any means just the few things that don’t really what I would consider adding power just more improves the delivery of what is there already cuz as we all know it’s a Patriot if power was what you where looking for you should have went another way lol. So anyway this is what my truck has going on as of right now maybe might help someone else with some ideas on what they might like to do to there’s and if anybody wants to know anything about any that I done as far as thinking about doing it yourself as I have feel free to hit me up
Where’d you get your side decal from?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Patriot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode