Jeep Patriot Forums - View Single Post - How many KM"s per tank of gas?
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-05-2007, 10:01 AM
froggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baggio View Post
How many KM's are you guys all getting on a tank of gas?

I am lucky to get 325km if it is all highway. Some tanks are about 280km. The dealership tells me it is so low as I am in the break in period, and that by 15,000km it will be better. I currently have 3000km on my Jeep.

I find this to be just horrible. I am at the gas station almost every day. I can barely make it to my cottage on a tank of gas!

I was hoping that computer reprogramming issue that was posted on here would help this out, but the dealership said I have the most up to date software version already installed.

Hi,
I did 405km with the first tank of gas. And that was all on the highway. I only had 10km on the car when i got it. That was at 120km/h.
I have 1200 km on the jeep now and i'm doing around 23 mpg. Wich is 10.11L/100km. It give me around 380 to 390 with a tank. A bit more because i don't wait till it's empty to fill it. I find it really good on gas actually. We go a little bit more at the gas station, but it's a smaller tank that's why. I love it so far. Oh and i have the Jeep patriot north. The trail rated version with all the offroad gear under. So I think it would be the one drinking the most

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome