Jeep Patriot Forums banner

Diecast

11K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  kds 
#1 ·
Has anyone been able to track down diecast or model Jeep Patriot? I did a brief search on the internet with no luck.

#2 ·
I usually find such things at diecastfast.com. They don't have our Patriot yet, but of course they have that UGLY green Wrangler Unlimited...

#4 ·
Was going to start my own thread on this topic found found this one doing a search

I too have been looking for a mini-me for my Patriot! Matchbox has made the Compass and the Hurricane concept but still no Patriot!! What gives!? I think I'm gonna send an email to Matchbox, somebody needs to talk some sense into them.

#5 ·
Here's what a sent to Matchbox To: Service@mattel.com
Hi there! I don't know if this is the proper email to send requests. I just wanted to let you know that you guys make a great product for us Jeep enthusiasts. You selection of Matchbox Jeep vehicles make great decorations for me and great toys for my nephew.

I would like to request that you make a Jeep Patriot. This vehicle is rapidly growing in popularity and you may find a market for it among collectors. Besides, you made all the other Jeeps! Why not a Patriot!!??

Thank you for your time,
-Joe

See if that does the trick.

#6 ·
Maybe a slightly larger scale diecast would be even better... say 1:43 scale or something (Maisto, Minichamps, etc). I think the quality would be better, and the replica is more realistic... the Compass that they have looks far from the real thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.