Jeep Patriot Forums banner

Canada, what type of Patriot do you drive?

• North Edition FWD, 5-Speed Manual, 158-hp 2.0L

Votes: 0 0.0%

Hey Canada! What type of Patriot do you drive?

19K views 39 replies 36 participants last post by  clipper001 
#1 ·
Ok everyone, I had tried this poll in the General Discussion forum, however, it was quickly pointed out that there are just waaay too many different types of Patriots to make this poll work. I can only set 25 different choices for the poll, and with all the trim levels and drive-train options, it quickly snow-balled past the 25 mark. So, to do this properly, I thought I'd start off asking what my fellow canucks drive.

What do you, oh glorious citizen of the beautiful country of Canada, drive?

#3 ·
2008 4x4 limited, Sunburst Orange, sunroof (no leaks yet) 17 inch wheels shortly to be replaced with 16 inch and Winterforce Snow and Ice tires.....
Purchased new in May 2009.

:smiley_thumbs_up:

#4 ·
great idea because as pointed out in your original thread the "do you own a Pat survey" has not been done for quite a while and many people first join during their investigation stage
many details in my sig (but politely using smallest font)

#8 ·
North edition, 4X4, 5 speed manual, 2.4L. 172 h.p.

#13 ·
Do the non North Editions have heated seats? I have been shopping for the perfect one for me all over the lowermainland in the last few months and this is definetly one of the better ones I could find in the colour I wanted except for the ohh-tens.. they are everywhere.

#14 · (Edited)
New Patriot Owner

Well, after a very distasteful purchasing ordeal, I bought my new Patriot tonight and pick it up in 3 days. I'm wondering if I got a good deal and if others here experienced the same kind of b.s. that I did in trying to buy a Jeep. A couple of dealers wasted my time by promising a vehicle they did not have. One went so far as to take my deposit and sit on it for a week before admitting they didn't have the vehicle they promised to get me.

My Patriot is a 2010 North manual 4X4 with the 25E Quick Package and what they're calling a AL3 "North Special". The latter includes remote start, heated seats, steering wheel mounted audio, leather wrapped steering wheel and a few other little bells and whistles. I didn't really want all these options, but manual's are in such short supply that I think I got a good deal. Final total sale price was $19 805.00 before HST.

How'd I do....and what would you guys recommend for some good (but affordable!), snow tires?

#15 ·
Well, when I posted last, I have to say it was with some happiness. I was looking forward to picking up my new Patriot, but it seems I'm never going to own one because of Chrysler's lying salesmen.

The cheats at Raceway Chrysler promised to have my vehicle ready for me this week. On the day before delivery, they called to say they didn't actually have the vehicle we agreed on, and tried to up sell me to a more expensive and less well equipped 2011.

I might even have gone for it...if they just hadn't been so damned dishonest in the way they dealt with me. I had asked them to assure me that the deposit I was putting down was for a vehicle they actually had the VIN for and which they were sure was not sold and could provide. And they assured me they did have the vehicle. But in all honesty, I think they were unhappy with the agreed deal (see above), and decided not to give me the vehicle. Whatever was behind the machinations, it was very unethical.

I took back my deposit and bought a Subaru Forester, which was quite a bit more expensive than the Patriot. I wish you guys luck with your vehicles, but confess that my dealings with Chrysler left a very bad impression. They were utterly without class.

#26 ·
I have a 2011 Limited 4x4. I'd wanted the FDII package, but there was no way to get one in in the time frame I had to purchase a new car to replace my beloved PT Cruiser.

After two years I finally got the chance to test it in a real snow storm!

I still want to put the skid plates on, and maybe a brush bar if I can find one that works.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.