Jeep Patriot Forums banner

New Tires...Hankook Dynapro ATm

5K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  Discount Tire 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share that I got new tires yesterday to replace my Bridgestone Dueler AT Revos. The Revos only lasted me around 30,000 which I am not happy with. I picked up these Hankooks for almost $50 less per tire, and they have a 50,000 mile warranty.

4wd Magazine and others gave them excellent reviews so I decided to give them a shot.

I again got 235/65/17, and I have no rubbing.

I will keep you posted on how they ride and handle the elements as time goes on. Big snow storm supposedly coming this weekend.

#2 ·
photos please...I can get these very quickly...

thanks

#4 ·
I just ordered a set of 4 of these online and am nervous about fit. I have a 2008 Limited 4x4 with the 5sp manual with 17" wheels. I see you have the FDII 2007...is there any significant difference in the space for the tires between our two vehicles?

#6 ·
this thread is almost 3 years old. lol. BUT, since it has been resurrected, I'm debating on the ATM RF10 or the Duratracs for my soon to be Patriot. :banana:

Discount Tire, can you provide me with an accurate weight of the ATM RF10 in a 235/75r15 please? (Also just encase, the weight of the ATM RF10's in a 225/75r16 as well please.) I believe the Duratracs are right @ 35lbs in the 15 and 39lbs in the 16, And I'd like to know which ones are lighter of the two. Thanks!

#10 ·
I just got some new tires as well, Hankook's which were supposed to be made in Korea (they were sub'ed to me from Discount as the Cooper's I wanted were back ordered). Was very disappointed to find out they are now making Hankook's in China. Wish I would of known before they shipped.

#11 ·
Damn it! I didn't know they were made in china either. It's like trying to buy a pair of shoes not made in china...difficult.

#12 ·
Shoes I am not that concerned about as they are not the only thing between me and the road going 80-90MPH daily!!!!

#15 ·
Thanks for the info! Any chance you guys can post up a picture of the p-metric tire vs the LT tire? I know other brands of tires have a slightly different shape and tread patterns. Also for off road use, would the p-metric tires perform as well? I get durability wont be the same, but grip/traction/etc be similar? Appreciate all the knowledge guys! Def going thru you guys for my wheel tire combo as soon as I figure out what will work best for my application.

#16 ·
Unfortunatly, I only have 1 image for each tire at this time. If there is a change it would be pretty subtle.

As for durability, unless you plan to put some serious stress or trail use on your tires, the P metric versions would be fine for your Patriot.

We look forward to helping you with your tire purchase.

#17 ·
I know this thread is old but was hoping someone could help aka discount tire :)

I ordered 4 Hankook Dynapro Atm from you guys (discount tire), the 225/70/16 for my 2011 FD1 Patriot. I did research and should have no rubbing issues but, should I be concerned about the TPMS sensor since it is set for the stock goodyear eagle ls 2 and speedometer calibration?

I do not know what the tire pressure is recommended for the Hankook but the goodyear that came with my car at 35 psi and I believe the sensor chimes under 30 psi?

Thanks for anyone's help or prior experience

#19 ·
Thank you for getting back to me. I am glad to hear the pressures are the same that is a big relief! As for the speed increase I am guessing that will be minimal with these tires and nothing to be concerned about?

I am having them installed at a Discount Tire in Raleigh on Tuesday or Wednesday so just want to make sure I am prepared with any questions I may have!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.