MY BLACK LIMITED PATRIOT - PICS

3K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  dixiedawg 
#1 ·
HERE ARE A FEW PICS OF MY PATRIOT LIMITED

ADD ONS:

20" RIMS WITH FALKEN TYRES
ROOF MOUNTED TV/DVD
CHROME MIRROR COVERS
6 STAR SOLUTION (PAINT , INTERIOR AND SOME ANTI RUST THING - ONLY COZ THE SALES LADY HAD A GOOD RACK :doh: )

* I BOUGHT CHROME DOOR HANDLE COVERS BUT I DON'T LIKE THEM SO I DIDNT PUT THEM ON

****SOON TO COME FULL ROCKFORD SOUND SYSTEM =)

See less See more
#2 ·
steering wheel is on the right side :)
first very very nice package, should get chrome slot grills to match the wheels and side strips.
got a few questions :
the dealer install them wheels up for you ? has the dealer did anything about the speedo? whats the tyre size/profile?

Cheerz mate

#3 ·
Wow...that's looking good! Good choice on the rims and I agree with jia. Doing the chrome grille inserts would look awesome on your ride. You can just use the chrome door edging and cut the pieces yourself.

#4 ·
Those rims are sharp. I just put 20's on my black limited and plan on posting pictures later today.

I did the grille inserts with the door edging from a local auto shop and they're kind of peeling off. It's like a clear coat on the edging that is peeling so later tonight I'm going to see if I can peel it all off.

#5 ·
Lovely looking Pat, tell us more about her 'rack'. On my 08 black Pat the door handles are aplastic/rubber looking so the chrome covers are an improvement but on yours I think they're colour coded so that's better. I've got 19" Startechs and the ride is improved over the stock wheels. Nice one, there mate!

#6 ·
I did not put the chrome door handles on the car because the side strip and roof racks are silver not chrome. I will get around to putting chrome inserts on the front grill as i think they look awesome

Yes i had the dealership include all extras including the rims. I wanted 22" but they said it was not road worthy so i got 20's.

Tyres are Falken 245 / 40ZR20 99Y FK452

#9 · (Edited)
Here's what Todde was talking about, I don't have a photo of it finished yet. Was going to take one yesterday, but we got hit with some heavy rain the night before, and the one road I drove on was closed, but I went around the sign. Had to drive through 6 inches of mud and 6-8 inches of water, so got pretty muddy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.