Jeep Patriot Forums banner

Seat Adjustment

4K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  schmjdt 
#1 ·
I've had my 2011 patriot for a few days now and like most things in it, but I'm struggling a bit with the driver seat. No matter what position I put it in I feel like I'm sitting in a "C" instead of an "I" shape. Am I missing something with the adjustment?

#2 ·
That would depend on what seat you have. My 09 Sport had front/back, tilt and height adjustments. My 11 Lat X has a power seat with the same adjustments and an added adjustable Lumbar support. The 09 was comfortable, the 11 is better.

#3 ·
I feel like I just can't get my seat adjusted to be comfortable for me as well. But on the other hand I have scoliosis.

#6 ·
Mine squeaks too drives me nuts, new cars shouldn't have squeaky seats. I could handle it if i was a big guy wearing them out, but i'm a touch under 200 and not exactly hard on my car.

Guess I'm glad to hear i'm not alone in this problem though, wish i could figure out what was causing it, assume its the springs in the cushion though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.