Jeep Patriot Forums banner

Patriot off-road pics

480K views 1K replies 303 participants last post by  passenger 
#1 ·
Since the FDII are starting to arrive, maybe we could start a "sticky" thread for people to post pictures of their adventures in their brand new trail-rated Patriot.

I'm really interested in this aspect of the vehicle, and maybe aftermarket people will support the vehicle if they stop in here and see the Patriot being used for this application.

Besides who wouldn't want to see the Patriot playing hard?

Who is going to be the first to post?

#9 ·
Pshh, I got that video beat. Took a vacation to Missouri over the holiday weekend and checked out St. Joe's State Park. I got some videos and pics I'll post up within the next couple days. Until then here's a teaser.

#13 ·
Here's a couple more playing in the water.

Sorry the camera work was kind of poor. The person taking the pics was having a hard time figuring out my camera.

More to come...

#17 ·
Here's about 9" of mud I almost got stuck in. It does great in the water, but I wouldn't try mud any deeper than that with the stock tires.

I'm working on putting the video together, but I've been pretty busy with all kinds of stuff lately so it may be a week or so before I'm ready to post that up.

#23 ·
The water was up on the headlights somewhere, I wouldn't reccomend going much deeper than that. Honestly I didn't mean to go quite that deep, but on the plus side to motor didn't suck up any water and the inside stayed completely dry. I haven't forgot I said I'd post up a movie, but I'll get around to it when I get some free time.

#27 ·
LOL, they need something to tell you when you're approaching that though, call it the 'water level monitoring system', I'd trade my tire pressure monitoring for it!

#29 ·
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Don't look back! Great picture. A Jeep in its natural element! I don't know about the automobile reviewers, what do they expect, a Rolls Royce? It's a Jeep fellas! I want a workhorse to toss stuff from Home Depot into, a hauler to possible carry around a kayak or two or tow a small sailboat, and a car that will look decent sitting in the Lighthouse parking lot. If it is solid and runs reliably, that's all I care about. I'm hoping to get mine by fall.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.