Global heat wave pushes planet into uncharted territory - Page 3 - Jeep Patriot Forums
Political Discussion Reserved for all political discussions

6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-24-2016, 01:28 PM

holy hell. You guys (excluding CraveSingleTrack) are the people who you are friends with on Facebook by default (because you went to high school with them) that you have to de-friend because they start flooding your newsfeed with garbage
CraveSingletrack likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-24-2016, 02:38 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Hey pal, no one forced you to click the URL
post #33 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-24-2016, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraveSingletrack View Post
Go ahead ridicule all you want as most people making smart ass comments are speaking through ignorance. And by ignorance I mean not having made the effort to research the phenomena and not a personal attack per se. When you have reports from all over the world dating as far back as the mid 1800's-including a personal encounter by my uncle who saw a bell shaped object lift out of a farmers field in the early morning hours of Sept 1952 and not make a sound, then I sit up and take notice. Here is a very small example of military personnel coming forward who were in charge of nuclear installations in the US that had first hand encounters with these crafts.

post #34 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-24-2016, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceJeep View Post
Go ahead ridicule all you want as most people making smart ass comments are speaking through ignorance. And by ignorance I mean not having made the effort to research the phenomena and not a personal attack per se. When you have reports from all over the world dating as far back as the mid 1800's-including a personal encounter by my uncle who saw a bell shaped object lift out of a farmers field in the early morning hours of Sept 1952 and not make a sound, then I sit up and take notice. Here is a very small example of military personnel coming forward who were in charge of nuclear installations in the US that had first hand encounters with these crafts.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3twCIdXmSP4
Pretty sure you are playing pretty fast and loose with the word "research." Your use of the word ignorance is pretty humorous though, that gave me a laugh.

"When you have reports from all over the world dating as far back as the mid 1800's"

I guess the lochness monster is real, as well as Bigfoot, el chupacabra, and the abominable snowman right? People have reported those for years...

One of my best friend's fathers is retired air force, and guess what he did? He worked remote nuclear missile sites for decades. Guess what he has to say about these "claims"...

I'm not refuting the idea that there is other life out there in the universe, but the stuff you are spouting is best described in your own word, "ignorant."

I don't expect you to change your absolutely nuts position, but someone should call people out when they are spouting bat **** stuff like "DNA splicing" by aliens, chemtrails, etc. It's literally "dafuq" worthy...

Last edited by CraveSingletrack; 05-24-2016 at 05:22 PM.
post #35 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-24-2016, 08:11 PM

Wow you obviously didn't watch the video as these are witnesses with verified military service and credentials. I mean no disrespect to your best friends father but not everyone in the military has "a need to know". Everything in the military is very compartementalized which means individuals could literally be working side by side on projects that neither one knows anything about and is forbidden to talk about due to signing disclosure agreements. And, I resent the comment you made regarding my research- wtf do you know what and how I have researched?

With an estimated 200-500 billion Suns and a potential of trillions of planets orbiting them just in our Milky Way Galaxy alone I'm glad to see you are not refuting that life could exist out there. Take those odds and multiply it by the trillions of Galaxies in the known Universe-not accounting for multi or parallel Universes, and you are looking at a probability of 1 that there is life out there. So if we can agree on that then it's only logical that this life is at various stages of evolution. Why is it so difficult to believe -considering how far humanity has come in the last 100 years, that there are beings thousands or millions of years ahead of us that can do things that we have not even dreamt of. Are they visiting, you bet they are and in fact there are multiple races here each with their own agendas. Some are negative, some positive and some are neutral not caring one way or the other.

I can take everything that I know regarding this phenomena and toss it out the window but the look my uncle gave me when I asked him what he saw that morning in 1952 was all that I needed to convince me that this phenomena is real. In fact when I got home from vacationing in Italy I did some digging and I found a BBC article talking about an incident in the fall of that same year about a friendly football match in Florence where an uproar broke out in the stands to such a degree that the players on the field stopped during play to look up and see 3 to 5 discs hovering over the stadium. In fact there is a YouTube video interviewing these same players now well into their 80's regarding this incident and how it has affected their entire lives. So why does this article hit home for me? That is because my uncle lives but 45 minutes from that stadium.

You talk about my bat s**t beliefs in alien Dna splicing, we are doing that nowadays but if you would have spouted that 50 years ago they would have thrown you into that same group that thought the earth was round- imagine that a round Earth who would have thunk it!!

Nuff said!!

Last edited by SpaceJeep; 05-24-2016 at 08:25 PM.
post #36 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-25-2016, 09:03 AM

You love hearing your self talk (or reading what you've typed) don't you. Super long winded responses, yet you aren't able to add much substance. If you actually were doing research as you stated, you'd realize so much of what in in the videos you post, and on the sites you've posted is either flat incorrect, misleading, distorted, or fabricated. (I watched 90 seconds of the first video on chemstrails and found a glaring error which I posted previously.) But I'm going to bet all of this will fall on deaf ears.

Funny you brought up the round earth, because I would equate much of your beliefs in chemtrails, alien DNA splicing on level with the "flat earth" society...

What's also funny is you think that people have only known the world is round for 50 years... You really do your research don't you...

Last edited by CraveSingletrack; 05-25-2016 at 11:50 AM.
post #37 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-25-2016, 11:10 AM Thread Starter

Garage
CraveSingletrack, so instead of intelligently responding or generating some form of positive debate you feel that low level personal attacks are a better approach?
post #38 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-25-2016, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat View Post
CraveSingletrack, so instead of intelligently responding or generating some form of positive debate you feel that low level personal attacks are a better approach?
I'm sorry but what "positive debate" are you expecting? You expect to have a rational conversation about "the Greys are combining their dna with ours so that we attain their best traits (telepathy, higher brain usage etc..)" Come. The. ****. on...

The fact is that he is willing to accept an obscenely low level of information as proof of some outlandish notions, but very quick to dismiss any claims to the latter, even if they come with the same level of proof.

There can be no rational debate with someone who is obviously not using basic reason.

Edit* Also and fyi, my friend's father was a Missile Launch Officer, JUST like several of the guys in that video. (One of the 2 guys that held launch codes at a nuclear site while on duty.) He has said he never saw anything like these men did, and questions the validity of their claims. And as he put it, "UFO doesn't automatically mean aliens, it just means something is not identified."

I'm not saying aliens don't exist, I'm saying assuming that these events even happened, there isn't sufficient proof it was our own government or another instead of aliens. As for alien DNA splicing, and chemtrails, well there is no rational debate there.

Last edited by CraveSingletrack; 05-25-2016 at 11:44 AM.
post #39 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-25-2016, 11:40 AM

I got myself to work on time today. Could it be that I took personal responsibility and planned ahead, or could it have been Ancient Aliens?????

that's about when I switch the channel
CraveSingletrack likes this.
post #40 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-25-2016, 11:44 AM Thread Starter

Garage
If basic reasoning is assuming we are the only life form in the universe ..... well that's pretty ignorant. I've seen arguments and theories every which way and like many things in human history, at this time there is no solid conclusion due to the fact that those on either side cannot definitively prove their sides with solid and complete evidence. You are obviously on the other side and your approach to dismissing some of these theories are as much out there as his. Intelligent debate educates and unites - corrosive arguments only hatefully divide and is one of mankind's downfalls (maybe a test they Grey's are putting us through ).
post #41 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-25-2016, 11:49 AM

Quote:
If basic reasoning is assuming we are the only life form in the universe ..... well that's pretty ignorant.
You might want to go back and read again...

Oh hell, I'll help...

Quote:
I'm not refuting the idea that there is other life out there in the universe, but the stuff you are spouting is best described in your own word, "ignorant."
Quote:
I'm not saying aliens don't exist, I'm saying assuming that these events even happened, there isn't sufficient proof it was our own government or another instead of aliens. As for alien DNA splicing, and chemtrails, well there is no rational debate there.

Last edited by CraveSingletrack; 05-25-2016 at 11:51 AM.
post #42 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-25-2016, 12:05 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Didn't read all of the previous comments BTW.
Oh and BTW, did someone **** in your bowl of Cheerios today?
post #43 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-25-2016, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Didn't read all of the previous comments BTW.
Oh and BTW, did someone **** in your bowl of Cheerios today?
So you made an assumption about my position, and criticized me for not generating "positive debate" and then you now admit you hadn't even read through the thread nor my actual posts...
post #44 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-25-2016, 12:49 PM Thread Starter

Garage
I just responded to a negatively themed post.
post #45 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-25-2016, 03:03 PM

Quote:
I just responded to a negatively themed post, when I should have read the entire thread so I had an understanding of why that post was written before responding.
FTFY.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Patriot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode