Global heat wave pushes planet into uncharted territory - Page 2 - Jeep Patriot Forums
Political Discussion Reserved for all political discussions

 6Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-05-2016, 09:24 AM
 
aroundincircles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,703
  
arizona high country is expecting snow this weekend too. In may. Flagstaff got snow last week, so yeah...
The4WDPatriot likes this.
aroundincircles is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-16-2016, 10:13 PM
Senior Member
 
Earthworm51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: California
Posts: 3,743
  
Watch this, undeniable facts. Italians Blow The Lid Off Of The Chemtrail ?Secret War? ? Secrets of the Fed Scroll down and watch the video.
Earthworm51 is offline  
post #18 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-17-2016, 09:34 AM
Senior Member

 
Ignatz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,588
  
Garage
So Earthworm51, if chemtrails is true, does that mean the Obama administration and the Pentagon are responsible for all these "natural" disasters and climate change? Why does he keep lecturing us about climate change if he's the one responsible for it? Is climate change just a ruse to keep the public from discovering what they're up to?
Ignatz is offline  
post #19 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-17-2016, 08:54 PM
Senior Member
 
Earthworm51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: California
Posts: 3,743
  
Did You watch the video ? If so then you should have the answer to your question. If not then watch it.
Earthworm51 is offline  
post #20 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-17-2016, 11:39 PM
Senior Member
 
SpaceJeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Richmond Hill,Ontario
Posts: 861
 
Hey Earthworm I respect you man. You and I are cut from the same cloth that's for sure. The Government has done a great job in making people believe that ALL conspiracies are just that- conspiracies. If people would just do the research they would quickly realize that chemtrails are a FACT!!! But until CNN comes out and says it true they just won't believe it. The fact we are losing species at an alarming rate or that coral reefs like the Great Barrier Reef is dieing at an incredible rate should be raising huge red flags that man-yes man, is destroying his habitat. Having done years of research on the world wide phenomena of alien abduction through well respected researchers like Bud Hopkins, Dr David Jacobs and Harvard psychiatrist John Mack the common message that's being given to abductees by their abductors is that we are destroying our beautiful planet. But man will not change not until the 7 deadly sins are bred out of our dna and that's exactly what the abductions are all about. You see there is a hybridization program going on where the Greys are combining their dna with ours so that we attain their best traits (telepathy, higher brain usage etc..) and eliminating our worst so that we can become a peaceful space faring civilization in perfect harmony with ourselves and nature. They have been at this upgrading since the beginning and when we detonated the first nuclear warhead they began paying close attention and realized we needed help. Children in the near future will be born with these alien traits and this new human species will take hold and the old will simply die off. This is the only way humanity will survive otherwise we'll be just another species that destroys itself before reaching its full potential.

Last edited by SpaceJeep; 05-17-2016 at 11:43 PM.
SpaceJeep is offline  
post #21 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-18-2016, 12:42 AM
Junior Member
 
AngryPat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 28
 
Garage
Here extreme northern NY we went from 85 last thursday to three inches of snow two nights ago. Of course it isn't July yet and snow can happen year round off the east end of the lake but hey..... hasn't happened since the 1800's.
AngryPat is offline  
post #22 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-18-2016, 11:06 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
croat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 10,259
 
Garage
And in other news they now say that genetically altering/modifying the organisms that we consume (which becomes part of our DNA) is 100% safe. I think Mr. Space that the new traits are already in place and done so by us

Academies of Science report says GMOs are not harmful to human health

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceJeep View Post
Children in the near future will be born with these alien traits and this new human species will take hold and the old will simply die off. This is the only way humanity will survive otherwise we'll be just another species that destroys itself before reaching its full potential.
croat is offline  
post #23 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-19-2016, 05:52 PM
Senior Member
 
ColoradoMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Colorado obviously
Posts: 1,859
 
For some reason every time I look at those maps with the red and blue colors across the world symbolizing how far from normal temps we have, it never seems accurate for my area. This april we had very below average temperatures and the map said it was above average. I think they are fibbing their numbers.
ColoradoMan is offline  
post #24 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-19-2016, 08:40 PM
Senior Member

 
Ignatz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NH
Posts: 4,588
  
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoMan View Post
For some reason every time I look at those maps with the red and blue colors across the world symbolizing how far from normal temps we have, it never seems accurate for my area. This april we had very below average temperatures and the map said it was above average. I think they are fibbing their numbers.
In spite of a few warm days (that weren't record breakers) our April was 3 or 4 degrees below average. I forget the exact figure -- might have been three-point-something or four-point-something, but that's significant.

Something the global-warming people don't take into account is the huge amount of air conditioning. You recall that air conditioning doesn't 'make' cold, but rather collects heat and moves it outside. Take a look at a city like New York and think of how many cubic feet of warm air is exhausted into the atmosphere. Inside it a nice cool 68, outside its 90 -- but what's the average?

And NYC is only one city. Consider the surrounding cities like Newark and Stamford and Bridgeport, not to mention how many suburban houses, and practically every store -- not just in the cities, but all across the country . . . and the world. Air conditioning in a house was a rarity when I was a kid, and for a while I lived right near NYC. Now even people in rural NH have a/c in their bedrooms all summer long. That's a lot of hot air being pumped outside -- all over the world!
Ignatz is offline  
post #25 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-23-2016, 06:10 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 308
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthworm51 View Post
Watch this, undeniable facts. Italians Blow The Lid Off Of The Chemtrail ?Secret War? ? Secrets of the Fed Scroll down and watch the video.
Playing pretty fast and loose with "facts" here...



The mis-information in this is actually impressive. 13:59 he says aluminum (as well as barium and manganese) are not normal elements found in the atmosphere, which is flat bull ****.

Last edited by CraveSingletrack; 05-23-2016 at 06:15 PM.
CraveSingletrack is offline  
post #26 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-23-2016, 09:50 PM
Senior Member
 
Earthworm51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: California
Posts: 3,743
  
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraveSingletrack View Post
Playing pretty fast and loose with "facts" here...



The mis-information in this is actually impressive. 13:59 he says aluminum (as well as barium and manganese) are not normal elements found in the atmosphere, which is flat bull ****.
Geoengineering Watch | Exposing the climate engineering/geoengineering cover-up
Earthworm51 is offline  
post #27 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-23-2016, 10:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 308
 
CraveSingletrack is offline  
post #28 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-23-2016, 10:18 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 308
 
CraveSingletrack is offline  
post #29 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-24-2016, 12:19 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
croat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 10,259
 
Garage
Good news, its making two things I love to eat explode in population!

World octopus and squid populations are booming | Science | AAAS

Discount Calamari!!!!!
croat is offline  
post #30 of 244 (permalink) Old 05-24-2016, 09:45 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 308
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceJeep View Post
Hey Earthworm I respect you man. You and I are cut from the same cloth that's for sure. The Government has done a great job in making people believe that ALL conspiracies are just that- conspiracies. If people would just do the research they would quickly realize that chemtrails are a FACT!!! But until CNN comes out and says it true they just won't believe it. The fact we are losing species at an alarming rate or that coral reefs like the Great Barrier Reef is dieing at an incredible rate should be raising huge red flags that man-yes man, is destroying his habitat. Having done years of research on the world wide phenomena of alien abduction through well respected researchers like Bud Hopkins, Dr David Jacobs and Harvard psychiatrist John Mack the common message that's being given to abductees by their abductors is that we are destroying our beautiful planet. But man will not change not until the 7 deadly sins are bred out of our dna and that's exactly what the abductions are all about. You see there is a hybridization program going on where the Greys are combining their dna with ours so that we attain their best traits (telepathy, higher brain usage etc..) and eliminating our worst so that we can become a peaceful space faring civilization in perfect harmony with ourselves and nature. They have been at this upgrading since the beginning and when we detonated the first nuclear warhead they began paying close attention and realized we needed help. Children in the near future will be born with these alien traits and this new human species will take hold and the old will simply die off. This is the only way humanity will survive otherwise we'll be just another species that destroys itself before reaching its full potential.
CraveSingletrack is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Patriot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome