Good deals - Jeep Patriot Forums
RockAuto

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-02-2015, 04:20 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Good deals

I went to RockAuto to get new wiper blades for the Ram truck, they had some good winter blades on sale, so since I was ordering, I got an Air filter and winter wipers for the Patriot too.

Trico winter blades and an Air filter, for about $8.25, good deal!

Thanks!

Along with those things for the Jeep, I also got an air filter for the Tracker, and the winter blades for the truck, and shipping, was only $23.70 total.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-02-2015, 04:30 PM

I've probably spent $2500-3000 in the last year at rock auto... I think I should start investing in their stock at some point...

But if I had gone to the shop and paid just their part costs it would have been double or triple that.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-27-2015, 01:37 AM

I buy 90% of my parts for all my vehicles from RockAuto. They've always sent me the right part (NAPA can't even do that and I'm standing right there), very timely, and great prices. I just replaced the rear hub on my SRT4 for around 50% of what a NAPA part would have cost, and the RockAuto part was BETTER.

Edit: I did notice for my other cars on the right blade was on sale, but not the left. Figures!

Last edited by Burks; 09-27-2015 at 01:43 AM.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-27-2015, 11:36 AM

Alright, I have never done that much research on Rock Auto. According to Google, there in Madison, WI, less than 20 min. from me. So, are they a physical store as well, or just online?
If it's a store, I can get what I need faster by going in, rather than ordering online.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-27-2015, 12:06 PM
Use the SEARCH feature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob Glessing View Post
Alright, I have never done that much research on Rock Auto. According to Google, there in Madison, WI, less than 20 min. from me. So, are they a physical store as well, or just online?
If it's a store, I can get what I need faster by going in, rather than ordering online.
As seen on this page: https://www.rockauto.com/lang/en/faqTab6.html
Parts are stocked in multiple locations and all orders are shipped via common carrier. It is not possible to pick up parts in person.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Patriot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode