Jeep Patriot Forums banner

AZ Meet n Greet (NV,NM,CA,UT Welcome)

14K views 105 replies 9 participants last post by  aroundincircles 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey all. Would anyone in the AZ be up for a meet n greet? I was thinking that we could all meet up for lunch or something somewhere, take some pics of the pats, etc. Show off the AZ riot squad ;). I was thinking Saturday April 11th but that is open.

**Edit**

Map: http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trails/info/arizona_10269/map_479d.htm

Ok, Looks like there might be a problem with road closures and etc. Lets do this:

Meet at the circle K at idaho and superstition blvd at 8:30, and then go from there to the air down spot?

Map:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/33....-111.5413301,12011m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!4m1!3e0
Permit Info: http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/tonto/recreation/ohv/?cid=stelprdb5348179
**** YOU MUST HAVE ONE!****
If multiple people from the same house are in the same vehicle you all have to be listed on the same permit of have your own.

Members going: 10
Heirio
Aroundincircles
Nysfro585 + Wife + Co-Worker
IOwnCalculus (VJC)
AllUDC (VJC)
Unreal (VJC)
Yomama101 (VJC barring work)
Wookiee (VJC)

See less See more
#6 ·
We could go anywhere. I know of a couple places over on this side of town. Joe's Farm Grill or Waldo's BBQ. Both are pretty delicious. Anyone know of some spots?

#8 ·
If we do a trail run, it has to be FWD friendly, but I'm down with that.

I would be down for that, but I'm as open to that as I am hosting something at my house if it is outside. grill your own burgers/whatever, just bring enough chairs for yourself. but no adult beverages, at my house or on a trail run.

#9 ·
We could find a trail if you like. I wouldn't mind doing the Apache Trail. I have not gone much past Tortilla Flats. Not sure when it turns dirt but its doable in any vehicle. There is also Bulldog Canyon. Have to request a pass for you and anyone else with you. Unless there is something else you all want to go do?

#10 ·
I'm down for what ever.
BBQ always sounds delicious :)

Have you guys heard of BobbyQ's?
Rated top 3 in the nation according to a news report I saw 3 months ago.
We've been there twice, a bit expensive, but worth the money.

A trail run would be cool.
I thought Bull Dog Canyon was a little rough?
I know it's rated easy, but would not drive it alone since it states "suitable for any 4x4".

Apache Trail drives all the way to Roosevelt Lake, a bit long, but easy Heirio (38.5 miles from the Goldfield Ghost Town to the Roosevelt lake Dam).

I would rather do Bull Dog Canyon since it's shorter and closer (13.3 miles one way).

All up to you guys, just keep us updated and I'll go with the flow.

#13 ·
#18 ·
Anyone been to Cracker & Co Cafe? It is at Brown and Greenfield. Love their breakfasts! If you are all up for it we can do breakfast around 930 or 10 there? Then head out and be done mid day?

#21 ·
There is a pretty good Mexican place over here.. Gecko Grill... If you all want to do the trail and then go eat. We can go somewhere close to the trail too.

#26 ·
Make it filibertos for the after party and I'm in :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.