Headlight problems - Jeep Patriot Forums
Exterior Exterior questions and modifications.
Guards, rails, armor, racks, mounts, etc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-17-2017, 10:22 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Headlight problems

Hey guys. So after one day of looking I finally figured out how to post hahaha. So I have a question about my headlights. I've been looking for a while for some LED projector lights. I'm mad because NO ONE makes them for 08 patriots!! Come on people. There's millions of options for wranglers but patriot owners arent loved. So I finally found a set for the patriot! But it says 11-15
They would be an expensive buy, so I'm wanting to make sure that they will work for my jeep and i wont have to buy anything extra
So my questions are...
Will they fit my jeep? -2008 patriot
Will all the connections be the same?
Will I have to buy anything extra?
Will I have to change anything else?
Thanks guys

I'm not sure how to add links yet but here is the link to the lights (take out all the spaces
-- https:// m.aliexpress.com/ amp/ item/ 32794830228.html

2008 black Jeep Patriot owner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-17-2017, 12:04 PM

Contact the vendor/manufacturer and ask that question. There was a change in the non-can bus to a can bus early on, but I don't see how that could affect. And, I don't believe there's much difference under the hood. I had a '08 and a '16, and don't see any differences.

Good luck, but you should do the cost/benefit analysis before you shell out big bucks. Perhaps a "super" halogen replacement will give you the light you need--that's what I did after one headlamp bulb burned out--I noticed a slight change, but it was enough for my country driving. Perhaps a few folks here will sound off...

Jack Allwardt, Bonney Lake (Tehaleh area), WA; "recovering Californian"; (REPEAT Patriot Owner...'08 Limited and a '16 High Altitude), Retired engineer, US Army veteran, Member: American Legion, Veterans of Foreign Wars, Central Valley Vietnam Veterans, Enumclaw (WA) Lions Club. Former vintage military jeep owner, instrument rated commercial pilot, ag pilot, vintage aircraft restorer and test pilot.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-18-2017, 09:11 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Thanks!

2008 black Jeep Patriot owner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Patriot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode