Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Wichita, Kansas
I would say it would be a bad idea. Any type of heating element draws a lot of current. I assume your 115 power converter is intended for small electronic devices while the car is running. However, to have the proof, I would check the manual and see what the amp or watt rating for the converter. I'm sure you will find that it is rated for something in the range of portable devices and gaming systems, that don't draw a whole lot of current. However, if you hook up a microwave, or a space heater you might be in trouble.
Jeeppatriot.com "It's Better than Myspace".
2008 Jeep Patriot 4WD Limited Manual Trans