Craven Speed Stubby antenna - Jeep Patriot Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-11-2017, 12:11 PM Thread Starter

Craven Speed Stubby antenna

What's up guys. I just did a Youtube review for the Craven Speed Stubby antenna and thought I would do a write up here. It is a solid built antenna with a rubberized type coating to help with the elements. The one for the Patriot is only about 4 inches tall. Super easy installation. Just unscrew the stock one and screw in the Stubby. It looks a lot better in my opinion. As far as performance I have only done some preliminary testing and have not found any loss in reception. I have read about others losing channels but I'm not sure on their location. I am in central Florida so no real country areas. If your in the market for a short antenna I would recommend the Craven Speed Stubby. Get it from their site or Amazon. I am not paid or sponsored by Craven Speed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-18-2017, 11:47 PM

Garage
I also own this antenna, and thought I'd chime in here. I live in a semi-rural area with weak radio stations to begin with, and the stubby was a SIGNIFICANT signal loss for me over the stock antenna. The look (and the ability to go through a car wash) outweigh the signal loss in my case, so I am still keeping the product - but just wanted to let folks know they WILL LOSE some weaker signals with it. Cheers!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Patriot Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode